Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ratatouille - One of the amazing disney movies

Ratatouille

I would say that this is the one of the valuable movies that you should watch in your lifetime to release your stress and tension. What a lovely movie that is! I admit that I have been hating the rats for the whole of my life but this movie makes me fall in love with a rat called "Remy" who is a lovely, active, neat , and ambitious little rat. I recommend you that you will not get bored or think that it is useless if you watch this movie.



Description
Fine food, fine dining, and fine restaurants are all fine for people, but not so fine for rats. Unfortunately, Remy Rat thinks he's just as entitled to eat in a nice French Restaurant as anyone else. Maintaining his restaurant home and reaching his dream of being a chef both seem like long shots, but Remy is committed to making it happen.

0 comments: